Lithium Batteries are a type of chargeable batteries that have Lithium as their anode. These batteries have recently been the center of attraction and entrepreneurs and producers are facing a steep rise in the demand for Lithium Batteries.
Advantages of Lithium Batteries
Lithium Batteries are used at a rapid rate now and this rise is only because of the several disadvantages that these batteries provide. Some of them are as follows:
• Lithium Batteries have long battery life and they can be used for a longer period in comparison to other batteries.
• Lithium Batteries are chargeable and hence can be used in a wide variety of portable devices.
• These batteries can be used for several hours and can be reused after charging for few hours.
• Fast charging capacity.
• In any Electric Vehicle, the Electric Vehicle Lithium Battery doubles the performance of the vehicle.
There are several other advantages of Lithium-ion batteries and the above listed are very few.
The Electric Vehicles Story
We have all heard about the Electric Car Tesla named after famous scientist Nikola Tesla but have we ever wondered how this car works?
Well, previously all our cars used to work on Engines howsoever now with the advent of Electric car those combustible engines are removed and electric motor is used and this motor is backed by powerful Lithium Batteries. It is this lithium battery that is used in a car to reduce the emission and cut out the growing population.
The Car and the Battery
With the growing concern regarding climate change, the companies are now trying to make electric vehicles more and more affordable and this has resulted in a growing need for more and more Electric Vehicle Lithium Battery Manufacturer into the market. India is making a considerable amount of these batteries and there have been several manufacturers that have developed them.
With the growing number of manufacturers, the amount of EV Lithium Battery Supplier is also increasing, and very soon it is expected that India’s Electric Car market will face high profits.
Although Lithium Batteries are widely used and they are considered as one of the uprising products and the face of the future but it should be taken into account that these batteries are only better when used properly. When used otherwise can be dangerous. Hence certain precautions should be taken while using these batteries.
• If anytime there is a cell failure in any particular Lithium Battery then the amount of heat released can cause severe damage to other cells as well and that can lead to dangerous combustion sometimes. To avoid this the batteries should be regularly checked.
• The chargers that are used to charge these batteries should be checked and they should be certified by NRTL
• The compatibility of the battery with the charger should be checked and if it is not compatible then the charger should be changed immediately.
• These batteries when damaged becomes very harmful emitters of Radioactive Rays and hence if the batteries are damaged they should be safely disposed of on land according to the state laws.
Lithium Batteries are very popular and Conservationists and Environmentalists are loving the idea of using them in Vehicles to stop the accelerated amount of Global Warming.